Our client is committed towards developing sustainable ways of management of water resources. They work with local authorities, government and semi government organisations to design and develop smarter and efficient solutions to conserve water resources, aid efficient and pragmatic policymaking and offer high degree of customer service. India is home to 17% of the world’s population but has only 4% of the world’s renewable water resources. According to the World Bank, India had 3,000–4,000 cubic meters of water per person in 1950, which has fallen to around 1,000 cubic meters per person today, largely due to population growth and increase in consumption patterns.
Water Management Solution
In India, there are issues of leakage losses, water pricing and metering of water. Lack of proper maintenance of existing infrastructure causes further losses of almost 40 percent of piped water in urban areas. Due to the increasing awareness of water scarcity, initiatives by the government and philanthropist billionaires like Bill Gates has led to immense traction in this industry.
- Revenue Management
- Customer Service & Engagement
- Admin & Control Panel
- Forecasting & Planning
- Service Level Benchmarking
- B2C Product ( New )
- Versatile Technology- Could be utilised of any type of billing and not just water. For example: oil, gas, electricity etc.
- Excellent Network- Our client has great relations and ties with several municipal corporations
- Debt Free- They are completely debt free, hence , they have the capability to take on debt to finance future growth if required.
|FY 17-18||FY 18-19||FY 19-20|